If you get stung by a bee, it is not a very funny thing. Some people are allergic to bees; for them bee stings could get fatal. Here are some tips for what to do when you encounter a bee stung person:
Make sure that the stinger is being removed. Do this as soon as possible in order to reduce the amount of venom that comes with the sting. Take help of tweezers to pull them out.
* Wash the area with soap and water to clean the surface of the skin of the infected area.
* Make a paste of meat tenderizer and baking soda and apply on the affected area.
* You can cover the area with a thick layer of mustard.
* Slather a thick paste of tenderizer and vinegar.
* If there is honey available, cover the area with honey, and repeat it when pain arises again.
* Apply a generous amount of toothpaste on the bite to reduce inflation and pain.
* Apply some Aloe Vera to soothe pain
* You can apply fresh paste of parsley.
* Spray some deodorant on the bite.