There are many health benefits of eating food rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, but here are some that are worth knowing:
• Many researches indicate that the Omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oils help reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
• A new study suggests that fish oils are potent to soothe and prevent neuropathic pain caused by injuries to the sensory system.
• Fish oil helps in strengthening the immune system.
• Omega-3 fatty acids are a good source of heart-healthy food.
• Regular eating of fish oil with food and salads aids in reducing inflammation in the blood and tissues.