Cheese add a lot of flavour in the food, and they also are very healthy for your body. Know how:
1. Nutrition - There is a high concentration of high quality proteins and calcium in cheese. There are also other nutrients present cheese such as phosphorous, zinc, vitamin A, riboflavin, and vitamin B12.
2. Cavity Prevention - One of the abundant nutrients in cheese is calcium, which makes them one of the best milk product. Hence, when it comes to strong teeth, cheese is very good for them.
3. Cancer Prevention - Cheese contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Sphingolipids. These components help to prevent cancer in a person. It also helps in improving the immunity of the body.
4. Weight Gain - Those people who are looking for a little mass gain, cheese is one of the healthy ways to achieve their goals. Cheese has healthy fats in them, which helps to gain weight in a healthy manner.
5. Bone Strength - Cheese is rich in calcium, which not only helps them to keep the bones stronger. They help to maintain a good bone density in a body.