Have you ever wondered if there is a color for fertility.
Sometimes casual observations can give you a realisation and can make you think. While this may not sound scientific, the evidence can be very obvious and may not require a scientific study as such. From these observational studies, I believe that yellow is the color of fertility.
Here are five facts of why I think yellow is the color of fertility -
1. The yellow color also appears prominently in the egg yolk. The egg yolk is a rich source of nutrients that help to sustain the growth of a new embryo.
2. Did you know that when you cut open the male testis, the inside is bright yellow.
3. The yellow drink of haldi or turmeric is very popular and has multiple benefits including being a natural anti-inflammatory agent and being an antioxidant. And anti-oxidants help keeping the sperms active in the male.
4. Sun is associated with life and growth and the color of the sun is yellow or organge. The color orange too requires red and yellow to be mixed together.
5. Traditionally the women in Tamil Nadu in India paint their faces yellow with turmeric paste to look appealing and beautiful to their men.
Additionally, yellow is also the color of happiness and joy, which means that it can be a happy and positive color for you to use in your home. Some foods that help fertilty are orange or yellow and this includes foods like sunflower seeds, orange and egg -yolk
I would love to get more views on this topic.
So when you celebrate fertilty celebrate the color yellow