What is it that is the most important thing that we all have in our lives today? No it is neither money nor riches nor family nor love nor friends. It is life itself, the very breath to survive on. Every breath we take is a reminder that we are alive. But do we all really live? Do we savor every moment? Do we count our blessings? We should rejoice the fact that we breathe.
Steps to follow to enjoy every moment-
* Prioritise your work schedule and write small chits to give you more clarity.
* Stick to deadlines, but always throw in some buffer to handle any last moment matters that come up.
* Dress with intent and focus.
* Take small, but effective breaks. This will help to rejuvenate and make you finish your work quicker and faster.
* Make a conscious effort to spend quality time with your children.
* Cook something special at home and involve your child in the activity.
* Follow some exercise and try to be regular with it.
* Plan and go out for weekends.