The key to have a glowing skin is to keep it well hydrated. ‘WELL HYDRATED SKIN’ sounds familiar to most of us. But the main question is how to have it. Keeping the skin well hydrated will improve the texture of your skin.
Here are simple tips to keep your skin well hydrated-
- Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices.
- Eat fruits and include salads in your diet.
- Instead of using a towel to dry your skin, let it dry naturally after washing it. Your face will look smoother and shinier.
- Do not scrub your face vigorously while wiping it with a towel. Instead tap your face gently after washing it.
- Use a good moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Applying a mashed banana or a mixture of fresh cream and honey does wonders to keep the skin hydrated.
- Mix equal quantities of glycerin and rose water. Apply this all over the face and neck with a cotton ball. This home remedy is very effective to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
But always remember that what you eat and drink affects your skin greatly.
If it does not get proper hydration, wrinkles begin to develop.
Drink plenty of water and have a good night sleep to keep your skin glowing.