When you go to a store, and do not know how to pick your dark chocolate, you nwed to read this blog and get the best in the store:
1. While buying a dark chocolate, try opting for a smooth one, with the unblemished surface. Dont pick chocolates which loom dull and have streaks on it.
2. Try breaking the chocolate before paying for it.
3. If the chocolate breaks with a snap, it is a good chocolate, and if it does not, maybe you should not pay for it.
4. Never buy the chocolate if it is grainy and really greasy. Please pay extra attention to the texture.
5. Taste the chocolate when you are buying it. You would not want to buy a bitter peice of bar which you hate later on.