MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas have stated that "No cancer has been found that is not affected by curcumin"
In the war against cancer, Curcumin has many serious supporters from the doctors fraternity - UCLA,the Emory School of Medicine the Tufts and MD Anderson Cancer Center to name but four important American Cancer Centers. Why?
Curcumin is an anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent besides being a powerful antioxidant. These properties make Curcumin a great cancer fighting agent, especially colorectal cancer.
All cancer specialists and dieticians building an anti-cancer programme should think seriously about including curcumin within it.
The anti-cancer properties of curcumin (turmeric):
* Importantly, the spice stops the action of cancer stimulants.
* Curcumin stops blood supply to tumors thereby stopping the growth of tumor cells
* Re-vitalises a key tumour supressor gene.
* It stops metastases.
* Curcumin kills cancer cells (B lymphoma cells).
* Curcumin prevents regrowth of cancer cells.
More research is being reported every month!