Water constitutes around 70% of our body, and hence it is very important to keep ourselves hydrated. There are many disadvantages of not drinking water. Hence, let me enlighten you with some benefits of staying hydrated:
1. Prevents Dry Mouth: Water keeps your throat and lips moist and prevents your mouth from feeling dry. Dry mouth can cause you to have a bad odour, and could cultivate many types of germs in your mouth.
2. Promotes Cardiovascular Health: Dehydration could cause you many heart diseases. Low levels of water would make your blood thick, and your heart would have to work harder to pump blood. Hence, it is important to drink loads of water and exercise to keep your heart healthy.
3. Keeps Your Body Cool: Your body releases heat, and to keep your systems cool, it is a must that you drink water, and say healthy.
4. Helps Muscles and Joints Work Better: When your body is well hydrated, your body would work better. All your cells and muscles would work well, and you will have a healthy body. You will less likely suffer from muscle cramps, and you could perform better physical activities.
5. Keeps Skin Supple: Water helps you to keep your skin supple by keeping it elastic and glowing. Drinking a lot of water also prevents wrinkles.
Drinking a lot of water also prevents wrinkles.