WAYS TO BUILD A BETTER BODY IN BUDGET
You are training hard and tried everything but can’t gain weight, and get rid of your belly fat. You are tired of your skinny looks. This may result in losing motivation to build muscle and gain good weight. This doesn’t mean you should stop exercising and going back to your old routine of doing nothing and eating whatever coming to your way. You have to follow right schedule and right techniques. This means you have to put your workout time in schedule where you don’t have any interruptions like turning of your cell phones and letting everyone know that for atleast one hour you don’t want to be disturbed.
- The first thing you have to do is to motivate yourself, and the better idea can be good music. Choose a list of your favorite exercise songs. Music will keep you on track for the whole routine.
While exercising your all muscle groups should be targeted. Always begin with stretching which helps in building strength and flexibility. And cool down with five or more minutes of stretching. Don’t forget to listen to your body for the signs of injury.
Just lifting weights will not help in building muscles, it also depends on what you eat. Supplements make your life easy, but whole food is better. Eat proteins, vegetables and fruits with each meal. Carbohydrates fuel your muscles and are required for energy, proteins for repair of tissues and building muscles, veggies and fruits for antioxidants, vitamins and minerals (necessary for recovery from your workout). Water is required for detoxifying your body. Take 5-6 small and frequent meals, that is eat every 3 hours starting at breakfast.
Here is a list of foods which will help in building muscles and loose fat.
- Whole eggs- Cheap and rich source of protein. The yolk contain most nutrients; half the proteins , vitamins A/D/E and cholesterol to naturally increase your testosterone levels. But if you have high cholesterol, go slow on egg yolks.
- Fish- fish contains omega-3 fatty acids which reduces the inflammation (joints/skin) and risk of cardiovascular diseases. The good ones are salmon, mackerel, tuna, herring , sardines.
- Dairy products- This category covers cheese, yogurt, milk. The “full-fat” version is not allowed. Go for low fat cheese and yogurt and skim milk.
- Soy proteins- Soya bean is the richest source of protein for vegetarians. It is high in glutamine and arginine, two very important amino-acids for building muscles. You can choose to eat soya beans directly or get soy protein from tofu or soy milk. Soy protein powders are conveniently available and come in many flavors. This you can add to your flour, vegetables, daal or in milk.
- Mixed nuts- These contain mono- and poly unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, fibre, vitamin E ,zinc, potassium, magnesium, etc. mixed nuts are calorie dense and great if you are skinny and want to gain weight. You can go for almonds, walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, etc. without added salt and sugar.
- Fruits and berries- These are rich in strong anti-oxidants that prevent cancer, heart and eye diseases.
- Water- Your body holds water if you don’t drink enough. Drinking water prevents water retention, helps muscle recovery and prevents dehydration from strength training.
- Green tea- Strong antioxidant and natural diuretic. Green tea also speeds up fat loss, prevents cancer and improves blood sugar and circulation. Drink green tea in the morning instead of coffee or tea.
Putting it all together- eat proteins, veggies, fruits, workout regularly, motivate yourself and never give up until you are where you want to be.