With the beginning of the summer vacation for schools and universities usually people think of resorting to the beaches to escape the heat and request a beautiful breath of breeze sea but before Altsaev should take some important points into consideration, Regardless of your skin color or type, the exposure to ultraviolet has many complications on the skin the least dangerous skin discoloration, dark spots and the most dangerous is to increase the incidence of skin cancer as a result of skin exposure to UV (Ultraviolet "UV"), a non-visible part of the sun's rays, divided according to wavelength into three categories (UV-A ), (BUV-), (UV-C), it is X (C) is the most dangerous at all and damage the life on the surface of the earth but they do not implement it, thanks to the ozone layer that envelops the Earth's atmosphere and acts as a filter and protective protects the Earth's surface and protect the rights of such damage X It is worth mentioning that the so-called ozone hole is shrinking remarkable in the thickness of the ozone layer and which leads to the passage of a greater percentage of these harmful rays to the Earth.
And implement both the X "A", "B" to the Earth's surface and link in diluted image, thanks to the ozone layer that reduce the damage that x-rays, and we find that the X "A" weaker than the radiation "B", but that it has the ability to access layers deeper than the skin, and therefore affect the protein layers (collagen) mission in cohesion and elasticity of the skin and therefore lead to skin aging while X "B" They are working on the destruction of some cells, which leads to infection later skin cancer, and is worth mentioning that there Some of the benefits in exposure to ultraviolet radiation, and those benefits are in the production of vitamin "d" after exposing the skin to UV "B" contributes vitamin "d" production sufficiently in the prevention of bone diseases such as osteomalacia.
Because exposure to the sun is necessary and mostly happens in involuntary - we are exposed to the sun during we daily our activities such as shopping and going to work or on public transport or the delivery of children to school and also work in open places - but that exposure to the sun are exaggerated to him for a lot of damage and risks such as:
* Sunburn, a superficial burns the skin and cause skin redness is accompanied by a burning sensation and severe pain in the affected areas.
* Spotted and blackening the skin as well as the spread of freckles
* Premature aging: wrinkles, freckles, loss of skin elasticity as direct exposure to the harmful UV rays affect the collagen in the skin, and then accelerates the appearance of premature wrinkles on the skin.
* Lack of skin immunity, causing disorder in the growth of skin cells and increase the likelihood of developing skin tumors.
Factors that contribute to the increased risk of these rays:
* Cooled sun exposure: Experiments showed where scientific measurements, that the risk of UV be in the times of the afternoon when the sun is perpendicular to the Earth's surface.
* Seasons of the year: It was found that the radiation level of what can be greater in the summer and spring of any month of April to August.
* Height above the ground: the increased risk of these rays in high places, especially on the mountain peaks.
* The nature of the clothes we wear: light clothes are (summer clothes) play an important role in increasing the risk of UV in contact with the skin, as failure to wear appropriate sunglasses to an increased risk of these rays on the cornea and retina.
To prevent effective from sun damage must avoid exposure to the sun and, if necessary, must make the exposure to the sun for short periods, while taking all preventive measures and including:
* Use a sunscreen preparation rays: where paint the skin carefully before 1530 minutes to get out of the sun, painted Tma repeats every two hours and that at least quad prevention coefficient of lotion (SPF) of 30.
* Beware of the midday sun: where X is at its peak.
* Wear protective clothing: Kalqavat broad long sleeve shirts and it is advisable to choose a white cotton clothes as white reflects the nature sunlight, and then protect against UV - noting that the transparent fabrics do not block the sun's rays, and that clothes wet and stuck to the body is less protection.
* Protect children from the sun: Penalty children and young boys are very sensitive to sunburn, so you should keep children away from the beach as much as possible. Eat some vitamins and antioxidants extensions and that helps to protect skin from the sun. The most important of vitamin C and antioxidants also found that eating some food Almklmat containing metal zinc and selenium reduces the damage caused by the sun skin.
* Drink a lot of fluids and water, where they nourish the skin and increase the immunity and then reduce the harmful rays effect on him.
* Use dark-colored eyes to shield sunglasses.
Watch out !!!
* Increasingly dangerous exposure to UV light whenever human shorter than "between the hours of ten in the morning until two in the afternoon," where the sun is perpendicular to the Earth's surface - remember the "shadow rule:" When your shadow is shorter than your height, you inherent in the house.
* Care must be taken even in cloudy Alnharrat where clouds do not prevent UV Mroralohah continue as the proportion of the entry into force of up to 80% of these rays to the earth.
* Light clothes with increasing susceptibility of human exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
* The level of UV radiation at its highest in spring and summer and fall winter.
* Avoid exposure to the sun when the sky is cloudy because they are harmful for itself where the clouds do not form a barrier, but infrared connection does not prevent the arrival of UV note that UV is harmful.
* Increase the proportion of exposure to ultraviolet radiation in high places such as mountains and also in places where there exists water and sand Kalshoati reflecting sand 70% of the sun's rays, as well as water and can happen in non-beach where she works sidewalks or walls role «reflector» natural radiation.
* Form UV biggest threat to children just as their skin more paper and more sensitive to the sun, so too are more affected by their eyes sun lenses because their eyes are more permeable to radiation pure.