Over the years there has been a significant rise in heart ailments. Many reasons and explanations are given by experts, the main being the ever-increasing stress and competition in your life.
Stress can lead to many serious complications such as hypertension, depression, reduced immunity, etc
Nowadays even the youngsters are not spared. You can find many young people being affected by heart diseases, though earlier the percentage was very small.
Rising cholesterol level, sedentary lifestyle, smoking habits, fast-food culture, etc are few triggering factors that have increased the vulnerability of people towards heart diseases.
Tips for Keeping your heart Healthy
Here are some easy to do tips for a healthy heart:
• Adopt a healthy lifestyle and take heart-healthy diet to keep your heart healthy.
• Get your blood pressure checked regularly.
• Reduce your fat intake
• Eat a lot of fruits and green vegetables
• Reduce your salt intake
• Drink a lot of water as it detoxifies your body
• Avoid stressful atmosphere and situation
• Do meditation on daily basis