Winter brings many skin issues with them, leaving the skin dry and dull. Here are some tips on how to take care of your skin in winter.
1. When it is cold outside, don’t spend time under a hot shower for long.
2. Keep the shower as brief as possible; use lukewarm and not hot water for bathing.
3. Change your soaps and body wash to less aggressive ones which are loaded with high amount of moisture, like honey, milk cream etc.
4. Gently pat yourself with your towel to avoid traumatizing and over drying your skin.
5. Apply moisturiser while your skill is still wet and damp.
6. Dress according to your comfort, try wearing clothes which are not tight and itchy. Try wearing warm and easy fit clothes.
7. Keep the humidity level in your house between 30% and 50%, which you can measure through a hygrometer.
8. Try to relieve all your stress, emotional and professional, during these winters. Don’t forget to exercise and keep yourself happy to keep your skin healthy.
9. Watch your weight and keep yourself healthy. Try restraining .from oily greasy food as much as you can to keep your skin glowing.
10. Although it is tempting, but try not to smoke in the winter days to avoid getting dark spots on your face.