As the session of love is on high, and Valentine’s day is approaching sooner, there are few people who wonder what is so great about falling in love and being in a relationship. Well, here are some benefits of being in a relationship, or falling in love:
1. It Improves Your Immunity: Several studies show how the body is benefitted by positive conflict resolution, or by being in love. Those who are in a romantic relationship are observed to have immediate effect on their health, and the immune system has improved instantly.
2. It Makes You Physically Fit: Research shows that those couples who work out together had best results than those who exercise alone. This is because half of the people who sign up for a fitness program alone quit, but the love birds do not leave it in between and continue with the regime.
3. It Helps You to Live Longer: Studies show how a romantic relationship helps you to live longer than the others. A romantic relationship is like a stress buster and improves the cardiovascular health. People in healthy relationships experience much lesser stress and health problems the others.
4. It Reduces Pain: Holding hands of your husband or wife actually minimizes the feeling of pain. It changes the perception of pain. It showed better results when the wives in a happy marriage held their husband’s hand.
5. It Regulates Your Menstrual Cycle: If you are suffering from irregular menstrual cycles, try having as much as sex. Many studies demonstrate how those women who have sex at least twice a week are more likely to have regular menstrual cycles, and stay healthy.