Garlic can be effective against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
Ancient Egyptians used garlic for building physical strength.
The Greeks used it as a laxative.
The Chinese traditionally use garlic to lower blood pressure.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC-
- It helps lower high blood pressure.
- It also helps lower the elevated blood cholesterol levels.
- It reduces the risk of heart attacks by preventing the formation of blood clots.
- The antiviral and antifungal properties of garlic help prevent or fight infection.
- Garlic relieves nasal congestion.
DRAWBACKS OF GARLIC-
- Garlic causes bad breath
- If garlic is eaten raw it may cause indigestion
Direct contact causes irritation of the skin and mucous membranes