Garlic can be effective against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses.
Ancient Egyptians used garlic for building physical strength.
The Greeks used it as a laxative.
The Chinese traditionally use garlic to lower blood pressure.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC-
- It helps lower high blood pressure.
- It also helps lower the elevated blood cholesterol levels.
- It reduces the risk of heart attacks by preventing the formation of blood clots.
- The antiviral and antifungal properties of garlic help prevent or fight infection.
- Garlic relieves nasal congestion.
DRAWBACKS OF GARLIC-
- Garlic causes bad breath
- If garlic is eaten raw it may cause indigestion
Direct contact causes irritation of the skin and mucous membranes
Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.