Yes you can. Facial exercises prevent the skin from wrinkles and sagging.
Exercises relax the body and increase blood circulation. They tone up the muscles and keep the body fit. Similarly facial exercises also help to improve and strengthen muscle tone. They increase blood circulation to the facial muscles.
Here are some exercises which can help you tone up the facial muscles:
- Say EE, AH, OO with your lips stretched as much as you can.
- Open the mouth wide and roll your tongue as much as you can.
- Fill some air in your mouth and then leave it slowly. Repeat this for 4-5 times. It keeps the cheeks toned.
- Pull the eyebrows up. Hold them in that position for 10 counts and then slowly get them down. This is a relaxing exercise for the eyebrows.
- To relax the eye muscles move your eyes in a circular motion.
- To increase the blood circulation, tap the face gently with finger tips.
- Pretending to chew a gum stretches all the facial muscles and helps them relax.
- Smile and hold it for few seconds. This is a good exercise for the cheeks.
Facial exercises help in reducing the fine lines of ageing. It increases the vitality and elasticity of the skin. To get rid of wrinkles and other early signs of ageing these exercises can be followed by a person with any skin type or age group.